The Policy Recommendations stage of the SHAAMS project stresses the important role of providing all the main relevant stakeholders of the energy solar sector (public authorities, business sector, technology centers and civil society) with a realistic road map helping them to effectively plan and implement the public policies.
The policy recommendations have been formulated on the basis of the knowledge documents delivered during the 3-year project implementation and more concretely on:
• Energy country reports, one per involved country (7).
• Report on the Public Private Partnerships as financial instrument to promote Energy solar initiatives within the Mediterranean area,(1).
• Position Papers (Jordan and Lebanon).
• Policy briefs (3)1, covering each accelerator and focusing on Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt.
• Report on Pool of Research.
Check the full report shaams-policy-recommendations-vf