The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut and Mount-Lebanon (CCIA-BML) intends to award supply contracts for the supply, delivery, installation, and commissioning of photovoltaic sets of equipment to be used for teaching purposes in technical schools in Lebanon with financial assistance from the ENPI CBC-MED programme of the European Union. The tender dossier is available from CCIA-BML, 1, Justinien street, Sanayeh, Beirut, Lebanon. The deadline for submission of tenders is September 25, 2015, at 10:00 Lebanon time. Possible additional information or clarifications/questions shall be published on SHAAMS website www.shaams.org.
- Jordan shine a light on the climate action
- The II Mediterranean Solar Forum Video
- SHAAMS Celebrates 3 years of success-Warm Wishes
- SHAAMS Final Event-Celebrating Achievements at the 2nd Mediterranean Solar Forum
- The European Union supports with more than 25 million Euros projects to promote solar energy in the Mediterranean region