This website has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union under the ENPI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of all SHAAMS partners and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union or of the Programme’s management structures. The European Union is made up of 28 Member States who have decided to gradually link together their know-how, resources and destinies. Together, during a period of enlargement of 50 years, they have built a zone of stability, democracy and sustainable development whilst maintaining cultural diversity, tolerance and individual freedoms. The European Union is committed to sharing its achievements and its values with countries and peoples beyond its borders.
- Jordan shine a light on the climate action
- The II Mediterranean Solar Forum Video
- SHAAMS Celebrates 3 years of success-Warm Wishes
- SHAAMS Final Event-Celebrating Achievements at the 2nd Mediterranean Solar Forum
- The European Union supports with more than 25 million Euros projects to promote solar energy in the Mediterranean region